Tuesday 24 September 2013

Week 6










FORCE CONNECTION

Force connection !!!. Force connection is something that you can combine two or more related or unrelated things to form a new things or to send a new massage. Force connection can be used to make our live's interesting and more fun. Even make it more better. It like mating two kind of species to make a new breed of creatures.

Then in creative thinking class our lecturer bring us to the Singapore art museum  to look at some paintings and sculpture. When i got there and went into the museum, the first thing I saw was the glass microphone which comes with a glass stand. It was interesting, I was amazed by how they had difficulty to make it. After that, i walked into this pathway and saw this curtain which has the same colour as the wall. As i was curious, I lift the curtain and saw something glowing in the middle of the dark room. I saw it was a world map. Lit up by green neon light. I thought to myself what does it mean. To me is kind of the map that you would fine inside A military camps hahaha.

well that's all from me. 


END

No comments:

Post a Comment